Apple Cranberry Crumble Recipe
Looking for a fun and easy recipe that the kids will LOVE to eat as much as they enjoyed making it? Look no further…
- 5 cups sliced peeled apples or pears
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup cranberries
- 3 tablespoons tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix apples, 1 1/4 cups sugar, cranberries, tapioca, cinnamon and water in large saucepan.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Pour into 2 quart baking dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Mix flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto hot apple mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired. YUM!
We want to see your creations - share your child’s dish with us on our Facebook page!
For more yummy recipes like this, check out our COOKing monsters classes.